Thursday, July 16, 2009

Quotes About A Softball Pitcher

Weather bad, bad, bad

I can not take in my memory that for over a year without posting anything here.
But as my brother's bastard, I still want ... Or more or less.
Now, as I write, I'm realizing again that this was the blog ...
I think, whatever.
Send a photo to a contest, not win. Perfectly normal, that is, if you win just one and many lost, as in all contests, normal, so is losing.
It bothers me supremely normal. What's more, the sentence would begin with a gerund, and I regretted normal. Although not deprive me of some Erros typo, and obviously all the insidious accents, it's still normal considering the degree of brutality that we have fallen ignorant in Argentina. You
language is a virus, listen around ...
Got the picture?
Yeah, yeah, I put ...
While not stay put, I'm losing subtlety ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment