Monday, May 25, 2009

Wedding Sayings For Koozies Funny

Freedom Super Mario Benedetti

Today

dead
Mario Benedetti, a great poet and a great person, who fought for their ideals to the end and bequeathed to humanity a myriad of beautiful stories and poems that might one day learn to enjoy. I put one in his memory. Do not have to do volunteer work. Simply read it if you want.


Say NO GOD

you definitely walk away into the well of oblivion you prefer,
but the best part of your space,
really the only constant in your space,
will always remain in me, aching,
persuaded, frustrated, silent
me your heart will be inert and substantially
your heart with a unique promise in me
sobreviviéndote
am entirely alone.
After that round and effective pain, patiently
sour, invincible tenderness, and no matter
use your unbearable absence
not dare to ask me if you fit
as always in a word.
The truth is that now you're not in my night
heartbreakingly
identical to the others that repeated searching for you, around you.
There is only an echo of my voice
hopeless as a child, that he did not know. Now
useless fear, shame
have no prayer to bite,
no faith to hammer nails,
not have anything else that night, knowing that God
dies, slips,
God back with folded arms,
with closed lips, with the fog, like a belfry
horribly ruined forever
that retraced ash.
It's late. However I would
all oaths and rainfall
walls with insults and mimes,
windows winter, the sea sometimes
for not having your heart in me, your heart

inevitable and painful to me that sobreviviéndote
am entirely alone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment